Construction Business Consultants
The construction industry is booming, putting you in a fantastic position to watch your business thrive. Many demands come with a growing company, and as a business owner, your responsibilities add up.
You’re in the perfect position to take advantage of the growing demand. Utilizing the knowledge of expert construction business consultants can help you do that.
What Is a Business Consultant?
A business consultant has extensive knowledge and experience in the strategy, operations, and systems that make a company successful. Running your own business can be exhausting and often lonely, and having someone in your corner to support your efforts can make all the difference.
You’re the expert in what you do, and a good business consultant is an expert in what they do. No one person can do it all, and allowing someone with the adequate knowledge to help you run certain operations can give you space to continually innovate and expand your business.
What Pinpoint Management Can Do for Your Construction Business
Pinpoint Management is a leading authority in the business consulting space. Our consultants have extensive experience in taking small to mid-sized businesses to the next level through our dialed-in processes, detailed systems, and powerful tools.
Why Hire a Business Consultant?
As you continue to expand your business, you’re looking for results. Pinpoint Management is dedicated to providing our clients with actionable roadmaps to their desired outcomes. Construction is a business with many intricacies, and you need a consulting company that understands this.
Here are a few areas where a business consultant can focus within your organization:
- Growth and Scaling
- Employee Management
Why Pinpoint Management?
We are a non-consulting consulting company. Rather than talk in high-level circles, we’re committed to bringing you real results fast.
We aren’t just looking to fix your business; we’ll guide and empower you with timely business training and tools to execute and achieve your desired results. We’ll work with you daily on programs designed to give you those results in a fraction of the time.
You can avoid the typical hurdles entrepreneurs face when you work with us. These hurdles include:
- Not knowing when to make new hires
- Being unsure of how to create bulletproof systems that give reliable results
- Experiencing confusion around sales funnels and how to nurture leads
- Having unclear marketing strategies
Where most business owners will have to go through the trial-and-error process of figuring out their best practices, Pinpoint Management can offer our extensive knowledge and get you closer to the finish line faster than your competitors.
Our Process: Business Consulting for Construction Companies
The process of business consulting for construction companies needs to be specific to the industry. For over two decades, Pinpoint Management has worked with enough construction professionals to know this and to know exactly what process to go through to elevate your company.
We leverage the information we learn from our face-to-face strategy session with you to create a unique plan for your business. Within that roadmap, you’ll have access to everything from marketing ideas for a construction company to tools that will increase your conversion rates.
During your program, you’ll go through the following process:
- Meet face-to-face with your strategist for what we call a “Freedom Fast Track” meeting. This will give us an idea of how we can take your business to the next level quickly and efficiently.
- Conduct individual sessions with your strategists every two weeks, so you always know how to act on the strategy we’re working towards. We’ll continue to provide you with action items to keep growing further.
- Implement resources and tools to design (and redesign) systems and processes within your organization. This will include your finances, sales, marketing, employee management, Growth & Scaling , and Productivity.
Our Results from Working with Construction Companies
Pinpoint Management is committed to our clients learning, retaining, and doing business differently. Our interactive program focuses on your development as a business owner. We’re more concerned with action, not lecturing. You’ll be involved in guided critical tasks throughout our strategy sessions.
This philosophy has allowed us to achieve incredible results with our clients. We’ve worked with many businesses throughout the industry that saw real results from working with Pinpoint Management when it comes to construction.
Here are some of the results we’ve been able to empower our construction clients to achieve:
- A homebuilder saw the benefit of the Critical Path Indicator. Using this tool, we could reverse engineer his financials to know exactly what they needed to look like. He generated an extra $845,000 in sales and doubled his profit.
- A pool contractor we worked with decided to fund their future retirement. We did an in-depth analysis of personal expenses coupled with a reallocation of overhead expenses to find $15,000 per month to pay into a retirement fund. They reduced their retirement timeline from 10 years to 5 years.
- Another homebuilder managed the transition from 2 to 1 while working with us. We put financial controls in place and managed the budget for each project. We also revamped their selection process and decreased errors in selections. This increased the average profit for each project by over $25,000.
- In short, our clients experience ROI of 6-10:1 in time savings, revenue, and profit growth.
Let Pinpoint Management Support You In Growing Your Business
Here at Pinpoint Management, we can help you set up the chessboard and capitalize on the current market. Our goal is to help you create a business that grants you freedom, fulfillment, and profitability. You’ve done the work to build your foundation–now let us help you create a lasting structure on top of it.
Reach out today, and let’s start mapping out the strategy to uplevel your construction business.